Certificate of Good Conduct – issued by Hungarian authorities


You are supposed to apply in person, it is necessary to bring your valid passport or ID. The requested Official Certificate of Good Conduct is issued upon individual request, regardless of the citizenship of the client. Certificate is issued and sent by central Hungarian authorities, please note that consular service is supposed to verify it, if the request is submitted at the consular department of the embassy.